Alliance provides MEA Attestation services for other gulf countries such as Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates. Besides offering MEA authentication for your documents, we also get certification of documents for other levels of legalization as well. If you are looking for a fast and reliable service along with customer convenience, Alliance is your partner!
Alliance is one of the leading providers of MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) attestation. The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has authorized Alliance to carry out attestation i.e. MEA Apostille and MEA General
Why is Attestation needed for obtaining a visa for any Gulf country:
- The document issued by any institute / university / legal entity must be examined and declared as a valid document
- Duplicates or issuing of fake certificates is prevented and checked during Attestation
- Attestation is mandatory for obtaining an employment visa or student visa in Gulf countries.
- It is also required for immigration, spouse visa, resident visa, business expansion etc.
-Power of Attorney (Authorising Alliance to liaison and carry out the emigration process on your behalf)
The Process for obtaining attestation on documents for Visa to any of the Gulf countries consists of 4 phases.
1. Regional Level - Verification of documents takes place at the Notary or University where the documents were issued, or at the Chamber of Commerce in the case of Commercial Documents.
2. State Government - Here, verification takes place at three different departments i.e. State Home Department (SHD), Human Resource Department (HRD), and the Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM).
3. MEA Stamp - Here, the MEA or Ministry of External Affairs' stamp is applied on the document. This is the last step of certification from the Home country.
4. Embassy Attestation - This is performed by the personnel of the Oman Embassy and is the final stage of attestation.
Attestation is a legitimate strategy to confirm the genuinity of the certificates through Alliance Recruitment Services LLP. HRD attestation increases the credibility of the documents and makes it more genuine. HRD attestation is required for demonstrating the realness of the certificate to the destination countries to ensure safety from illegal documentation from immigrants. HRD attestation being the first step of attestation, it is an imperative process for completing the verification of documents. The documents are attested from concerned authorities to consider it to be verified. The documents will be fixed with sign and seal to be verified. HRD (human resource development) is the first step of educational certificate attestation and it varies for other type of certificates.
Alliance Recruitment Services LLP is a Gulf Countries Culture Attaché approved agent, with an impressive experience in Gulf Countries attestation. We will be glad to help you get Gulf Countries degree attestation without any hassle and with utmost ease. We have more than 30 years of experience in this field, consider us as your trustworthy partner. Attestation is an important process when a person is travelling to foreign countries for various countries. HRD attestation through Alliance Recruitment Services LLP is identified as an initial process of attestation and which is mandatory for completing an embassy attestation in a proper manner. To prove the reliability of the documents is important while travelling to foreign countries.
Alliance Recruitment Services LLP assures 100% genuine attestation on all the certificates. Alliance Recruitment Services LLP attestation is the only company which provides clients with an online tracking facility. Our helpful staffs are always ready to provide any support to the customer both online and by phone & email. We update your each status by e-mail and whatsapp messages. Many more such prompt services makes us special. The documents are attested from concerned authorities to consider it to be verified. The documents will be fixed with sign and seal to be verified. HRD (human resource development) is the first step of educational certificate attestation and it varies for other type of certificates.
Certificate : Registration Certificate No : B-1565/MUM/Part/1000+/5/9773/2021 | Approved By Ministry of External Affairs Government Of India
All Rights Reserved By Alliance Recruitment Services LLP